For radical digitalisation, connecting products, machines and people, and the use of new production technology.
- More accessible and cost effective solutions will change the way we relate to technology.
- Approach drives maintenance actions based on the estimated condition of the machine, which is typically monitored through inspection or using data from embedded sensors.
- The knowledge of when machines need to be serviced and what needs to be done, maintenance work can be planned optimally with the right people and parts ready.
- Increasing the factory uptime, there are other advantages including a reduction in accidents associated with equipment failure and increased equipment lifetimes.
- Machines are aware of the humans around them and provide new interfaces such as smart tools, augmented reality and touchless interfaces for easier and safer interactions.
- Sensors collect information about every machine all the time. Then safe & secure distributed local processing allows data to be turned into information, allowing real-time monitoring and predictive maintenance and repair.
- Products contain the instructions for their manufacturing and carry that information with them throughout their lifecycle.
- The smart office system makes it easy to track and manage the employees and the office schedule without wasting a lot of time.
- Reports, smart devices, and automated systems that help execute business operations make it easy to account for employees’ schedules.
- Collaboration and document sharing is also enhanced due to increased connectivity.